iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S Unveiled (11 Sept 2013)

Dear all,

Apple has just officially unveiled their new smartphones today at 10 September 2013. The major technology breakthrough of the new iPhone is the feature of fingerprint scanner which is available in the iPhone 5S. Besides that, there is the 64-bit processor and slow-motion camera which are only available for the iPhone 5S.

On the other hand, iPhone 5C is a smartphone whose main targets are the youth. It is one of the best-looking colored smartphones yet in the smartphone market. The entire bodyshell is made up of high-quality polycarbonate. I have a Nokia Lumia 800 made out of polycarbonate and the color has faded. I'm uncertain about the quality of the iPhone 5C's polycarbonate plastics but I hope Apple will have something different to offer this time.

The new iOS 7 is one of the most beautiful user interface (UI) I've seen so far on a smartphone. It has bits of Android's interface but it has more contrast and color. Google, it's time to wake up!

My Galaxy S4 is still looking great so I won't change my phone for the time being. But people, if you're looking for a new gadget now, please get one of these beloved iPhones! In my opinion, get the iPhone 5S! It's the coolest gadget this summer!

Thom's Review:

iPhone 5C: 7/10
iPhone 5S: 8/10

Regards,
Thom.